Wednesday, October 3, 2012

From Turin, To London.



Warning : This blog post  contains a lot of drama.
               Please be understand if there are a lot of grammatical error.

Admiring a football player is similar to falling in love. The difference is, when we meet someone (to admire) new, the feel for our earlier idol isn’t disappear.  In my case, I have been in love (admiring football player) twice. First is with Alessandro and the second is Fernando.

Alessandro is not only my first love, but also love at the first sight. I was an Eight years old girl who was very tomboy because my brothers and cousins are all boys. We used to played football on the yard behind our house. Besides playing, we were also watching Football matches that shown on TV. The most popular league at that time was SERIE A (Italian). The first time I saw Ale, was also the time I started admiring him. As a little girl, maybe I was one of a few kid who could wake up late at night and watched SERIE A. Yes, Because that time, I’m so in love with him.

For more  than 15 years and in my eyes,  there is no footballer that better than Ale. Even Messi or Chistiano. For me, he is a symbol of loyalty. He stayed in Juve though the club was degraded to SERIE B because of match-fixing scandal. He built up the mental of the team to became the best and get back to SERIE A. 

Unfortunately, after almost 20 years, at the end of last season, Juve decided not to extend his contract. I'm sure he must be sad in this kind of situation. But he still looks strong and unburdened. 

And this surely makes me upset and disappointed. I was afraid if he joined a club that the broadcast of the game wont up to Indonesia. At the moment I'm waiting for the decision about which club will be selected by Ale, I found Fernando. 


Different from Ale, I started to like Fernando at the middle of last season. With him, I feel something that people said “accidentally in Love”. Admiring him is beyond explanation. All I wanna do is know more and more about him. His Achievements, goals, history, and even his family.  

Nando is a symbol of struggle. After a very hard season he had face, he started this season with new spirit. He attests by score 5 times on 9 Chelsea’s match. I agree that it is not a spectacular thing, but it was enough to prove that he is still one of the best striker in Premier League.

So nowmy heart is split in two. One is taken fly to sidney, and another is stay at Stamford Bridge. I admire them not only because they are famous footballer, but also because they inspire me a lot. both are great, both are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment